Mentions in Other Rulings
- Lifeforce Harmonizer: This effect can only be chained to the activation of a card that is confirmed to inflict damage at resolution. It cannot be used against the activation of “Wave-Motion Cannon” or the activation of the effect of “Wave-Motion Cannon”. It cannot be used against “Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch” since you don’t know if damage will be inflicted.
- The effect of "Lifeforce Harmonizer" cannot be activated against an effect which may or may not inflict damage, like "Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch".
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: |
- ↑ The latest print of this card has Problem-Solving Card Text, which does not state that the discarded card has to be sent to the Graveyard in order for damage to be inflicted, making this ruling invalid.
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can "Lifeforce Harmonizer" be activated against a chainable effect that may or may not inflict damage?
- ↑ UDE Judge List: Are Mandatory Trigger Effects forced to Activate?
- ↑ UDE Judge List: Bottomless Trap Hole Vs. Monarchs
- ↑ UDE Judge List: Sangan vs. Soul Exchange vs. Thestalos
- ↑ UDE Judge List: soul exchange; gravekeeper's servant w/ Macro Cosmos/Dimensional Fissure]
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: SPECIFIC CARDS RULINGS