- This effect starts a Chain. Removing the monster from play is a cost..
- You can also activate this effect when your monster that your opponent controls is destroyed by battle and sent to your Graveyard.
- You can activate the effect of "The Fountain in the Sky" even if a monster on your opponent's side of the field is destroyed and sent to your Graveyard.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Konami Gameplay FAQ: The Shining Darkness Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Konami FAQ: Spell Card > The Fountain in the Sky
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.