- “Strong Wind Dragon” gains half the Tributed Dragon’s original ATK (in the Graveyard), not half of the Dragon’s ATK as it was on the field.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Raging Battle -- Card Rulings (version 1.2)
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Strong Wind Dragon
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Will the effect of "Strong Wind Dragon" activated when the monster which was Tributed was changed to a Dragon-Type monster by the effect of "DNA Surgery"?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When the ATK of "Strong Wind Dragon" is increased, you refer to the ATK of the Tributed monster at what time?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.