- “Strong Wind Dragon” gains half the Tributed Dragon’s original ATK (in the Graveyard), not half of the Dragon’s ATK as it was on the field.
- “Strong Wind Dragon” will get its ATK boost even if you Tribute a monster that was treated as Dragon-Type because of “DNA Surgery.”
- The ATK-increasing effect of "Strong Wind Dragon" activates even when you Tribute a monster whose Type is changed to "Dragon" by the effect of "DNA Surgery".
- The ATK gained by "Strong Wind Dragon" is equal to half the Original ATK of the Tributed Dragon-Type monster. If the Tributed Dragon-Type monster has its ATK changed by an effect like "Axe of Despair", then you do not include any of these changes and only use the Original ATK of the Tributed monster.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Raging Battle -- Card Rulings (version 1.2)
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Strong Wind Dragon
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Will the effect of "Strong Wind Dragon" activated when the monster which was Tributed was changed to a Dragon-Type monster by the effect of "DNA Surgery"?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When the ATK of "Strong Wind Dragon" is increased, you refer to the ATK of the Tributed monster at what time?