- "Spell of Pain" activates in chain to an opponent's card effect which inflicts damage.
- "Spell of Pain" does not inflict damage. It makes the damage be inflicted to the opponent instead of you.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Raging Battle -- Card Rulings (version 1.2)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Konami OCG FAQ: Spell Card > Spell of Pain
- ↑ Konami FAQ: [Damage Step] Is it possible to activate "Spell of Pain" during the Damage Step?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When the effect of "Power Bond" inflicts damage, can "Barrel Behind the Door" etc be chained?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.