|This card's OCG and TCG rulings contradict each other.
- This is a Trigger Effect that activates by chaining it to the activation of the Spell Card. It does not target.
- If the Spell Card cannot be destroyed when this effect resolves (example: it was destroyed by another card effect already), then you do not inflict 800 damage to your opponent.
- When resolving the effect of "Flying Fortress SKY FIRE"/"Trap Reactor・Y FI"/"Spell Reactor・RE", if the Spell/Trap Card is not on the field or otherwise cannot be destroyed, then the monster's effect will not inflict 800 damage.
- The effects of "Trap Reactor・Y FI" and "Spell Reactor・RE" negate neither the activation nor the effect of the Trap/Spell Card to which the monster's effect is chained. However, if a Continuous Spell Card/Equip Spell Card/etc is destroyed, then its effect is not applied.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Summon Reactor・SK: Sending "Summon Reactor・SK", "Trap Reactor・Y FI", and "Spell Reactor・RE" to the Graveyard is a cost to activate the effect of "Summon Reactor・SK" which Special Summons "Flying Fortress SKY FIRE".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Crimson Crisis – Card Rulings (version 2.0)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Konami OCG Card Database: Spell Reactor・RE
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: Is damage inflicted by the effect of "Trap Reactor・Y FI"/"Spell Reactor・RE" if the Spell/Trap Card cannot be destroyed during resolution?
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: Do the effects of "Trap Reactor・Y FI" and "Spell Reactor・RE" negate the effects of the cards they destroy?
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: Summon Reactor・SK