|This card's OCG and TCG rulings contradict each other.
In the TCG, it can be activated at any time during the Battle Phase, except the Damage Step.
- This is a Trigger Effect that can only be activated during the Battle Step of the turn this card was Normal Summoned. (It does not target. It cannot be activated during the Start Step, Damage Step, etc..)
- As long as it is during the Battle Step, this effect can be activated when this card declares an attack or after it has already attacked.
- When this effect is activated, if the activation or the effect is negated, this effect cannot be activated again.
- If "Limiter Overload" is sent to Graveyard from the hand or Deck, its effect which Special Summons "Speed Warrior" will activate.
- If a "Limiter Overload" Special Summoned in face-down Defense Position by the effect of "Magical Hats" is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard at the end of the Battle Phase, you can Special Summon 1 "Speed Warrior" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard. This effect can also be activated if a "Limiter Overload" Set by the effect of "Magical Hats" is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard.
- The effect of "Limiter Overload" activates in the Graveyard, so "Jinzo" cannot prevent it from being activated. Neither "Jinzo" nor "Royal Decree" can negate the effect and prevent "Speed Warrior" from being Summoned.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Konami OCG Card Database: Speed Warrior
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: Limiter Overload
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: If a "Limiter Overload" Set by the effect of "Magical Hats" is destroyed, can its effect be activated?
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: Is the effect of "Limiter Overload" negated when "Jinzo" or "Royal Decree" is on the field?