- If the monster being attacked is removed from the field [sic] by an effect Chained to “Slip of Fortune” the attack will still be negated.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Ancient Prophecy -- Card Rulings (version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Trap Card > Slip of Fortune
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Does the effect of "Slip of Fortune" target?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When a face-down monster is removed from play by "Slip of Fortune", is it face-down while removed from play?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.