- The effect that removes 1 Psychic-Type monster in your Graveyard from play targets that monster and starts a Chain.
- Special Summoning the removed from play monster is mandatory, does not target, starts a Chain, and can activate during the Damage Step.
- If you remove from play a monster that cannot be Special Summoned, like Overdrive Teleporter, with the first effect, it will not be Special Summoned when the second effect resolves.
- If Silent Psychic Wizard is flipped face-down or removed from play temporarily, and then sent from the field to the Graveyard, the effect to Special Summon still activates.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Extreme Victory -- Card Rulings <Version 1.2> ("Silent Psychic Wizard")
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.