- You can target your opponent’s WATER monster.
- Destroying the WATER monster and adding an “Ice Barrier” monster to your hand happen simultaneously.
- If you have no “Ice Barrier” monsters in your Deck, you cannot activate this effect.
- Destroying the targeted monster and adding 1 "Ice Barrier" monster from your Deck to your hand are considered to happen simultaneously.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Hidden Arsenal 3 -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Konami OCG Card Database: Shock Troops of the Ice Barrier
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: When resolving "Shock Troops of the Ice Barrier", if the WATER monster is not on the field, then do you apply the effect which adds to your hand?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.