Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- None of these effects are simultaneous. You send 1 “Scrap” monster to the Graveyard, then, if you did, you draw a card. Afterwards, you destroy the selected monster.
- The effects do no resolve simultaneously. You send a "Scrap" monster to the Graveyard, and then draw, and lastly destroy the targeted monster.
- If an effect is Chained to "Scrapstorm" so that the targeted monster is no longer on the field, then you still send a "Scrap" monster to the Graveyard and draw a card.
- You resolve the effect normally if the targeted monster is face-down at resolution.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Duelist Revolution Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Spell Card > Scrapstorm
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: Are the "send to the Graveyard", "draw", and "destroy" effects of "Scrapstorm" treated as being done simultaneously?
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Konami OCG FAQ: If the monster targeted by "Scrapstorm" is no longer there, then do you still draw?