|This card's OCG and TCG rulings contradict each other.
- You cannot activate this card during the Damage Step. You cannot activate it if you only control 1 "Scrap" monster.
- If the targeted monster is no longer face-up on the field when this card resolves it will not be destroyed and your "Scrap" monsters will not gain 1000 ATK.
- If you do not control 2 or more face-up "Scrap" monsters in your Monster Zone, "Scrap Sheen" cannot be activated.
- If "Scrap Sheen" is activated during the Damage Step, it can be activated from the start of the Damage Step until before damage calculation.
- "Select 1 face-up "Scrap" monster you control and destroy it." and "All face-up "Scrap" monsters you control gain 1000 ATK until the End Phase." are considered to happen at the same time.
- In "Select 1 face-up "Scrap" monster you control and destroy it. All face-up "Scrap" monsters you control gain 1000 ATK until the End Phase.", the text "until the End Phase" should read "until the end of the turn". (This is effective from July 10, 2014.)