- Place an Nut Counter both when a monster is Special Summoned through an inherent Summoning procedure and when a monster is Special Summoned through the effect of a Spell Card/Trap Card/etc.
- Place an Nut Counter even when a monster is Special Summoned during the Damage Step.
- You place the Nut Counter on "Rodenut" when the monster is successfully Special Summoned. If the Summon is negated, then do not place an Nut Counter.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Konami OCG FAQ: Effect Monster > Rodenut
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: When do you place the Nut Counter on "Rodenut"?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.