Judge Program Forum Rulings
|These Ruling(s) have not been confirmed as applicable to the TCG.[Notes 1]|
- If the declared card is already on the field, then that card can no longer be used.
- If "Psi-Blocker" is not face-up on the field when its effect resolves, then you still cannot use the declared card.
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Rulings are considered unverified, as their source(s) are not publicly viewable. They are not confirmed as applicable to the TCG until they have been officially published by Konami.
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Question/Mind Crush/Prohibition/ETC vs. Card Names
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: If the card declared by "Psi-Blocker" is already on the field, then can it no longer be used?
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: If "Psi-Blocker" is no longer there when or after resolving its effect, then can you use the declared card?