Judge Program Forum Rulings
|These Ruling(s) have not been confirmed as applicable to the TCG.[Notes 1]|
- If the declared card is already on the field, then that card can no longer be used.
- If "Psi-Blocker" is not face-up on the field when its effect resolves, then you still cannot use the declared card.
- ↑ These Rulings are considered unverified, as their source(s) are not publicly viewable. They are not confirmed as applicable to the TCG until they have been officially published by Konami.
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Question/Mind Crush/Prohibition/ETC vs. Card Names
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: If the card declared by "Psi-Blocker" is already on the field, then can it no longer be used?
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: If "Psi-Blocker" is no longer there when or after resolving its effect, then can you use the declared card?