- You place a Counter for each monster effect that resolves, even if more than one effect is activated in the same Chain.
- Powersink Stone’s effect to remove its Spellstone Counters can activate multiple times during the End Phase if monster effects continue to place Counters on it.
- If Light and Darkness Dragon is on the field and Powersink Stone gets its second Spellstone Counter, Light and Darkness Dragon’s effect will be negated and its ATK and DEF will return to the original values.
- The activation of only the card "Powersink Stone" can be done at any time, except during the Damage Step.
- The effect "Each time a monster effect is activated, place 1 Spellstone Counter on this card (max. 2)." does not make a Chain Link. (Place the Spellstone Counter immediately after the activated monster effect finishes resolving. Do not place the Spellstone Counter when the monster effect is activated.)
- The effect "While this card has 2 Spellstone Counters, face-up monsters on the field cannot activate their effects, and their effects are negated." does not make a Chain Link.
- The effect "During each End Phase, remove all Spellstone Counters on this card." makes a Chain Link. (It does not target.)