- Removing the monster is an effect, not a cost.
- If the target monster is not removed from play by this effect, the equipped monster does not gain ATK.
- If the Level of the equipped monster is lower than the targeted monster when this effect resolves, the targeted monster is not removed from play.
- Removing the target monster from play and gaining 500 ATK happen at the same time.
- Monsters removed by this effect remain removed from play even after the End Phase.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Absolute Powerforce - Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Konami FAQ: Spell Card > Power Pickaxe
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Konami FAQ: Is removing from play a monster for "Power Pickaxe" a cost?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.