- If you don’t activate its effect at the same time, your opponent can Chain to this card’s activation.
- You can only look at your opponent’s cards when this effect resolves, they are not revealed for the whole turn.
- You can activate this effect if your opponent has no cards in hand, or no Set cards, but you cannot activate it if your opponent has no cards in hand AND no Set cards.
- You can Chain "Odin's Eye" and/or its effect to an effect that activates during the Standby Phase.
- If "Odin's Eye" is destroyed during a turn when you activated its effect, the targeted “Aesir” monster no longer has its effects negated.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Storm of Ragnarok -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.