- For the effect which activates during the Standby Phase, you choose whether to detach an Xyz Material or to take damage when resolving the effect.
- If you have less than 2000 Life Points, then you still apply the effect and take 2000 damage.
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: Xyz Monster > Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Konami OCG FAQ: During the Standby Phase, do you apply the effect of "Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction" even if it has no Xyz Materials attached?
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: Does "Skill Drain" negate the Standby Phase effect of "Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction"?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.