Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The effect of "Neo-Spacian Glow Moss" is a Trigger Effect. (It always activates when an attack is declared involving "Neo-Spacian Glow Moss". It does not target.)
- Your opponent draws a card due to this effect, then you apply the appropriate "●" depending on the card type. (Drawing a card is not treated as the last thing to happen.)
- Applying "● Monster: End the Battle Phase" proceeds to the end of the Battle Phase (the End Step) without performing damage calculation.
- If "Neo-Spacian Glow Moss" declared the attack, applying "● Spell: If this card is attacking, you can change it to a direct attack instead" causes a replay and you can choose the attack target again (you can also make the attack a direct attack). Also, if "Neo-Spacian Glow Moss" is targeted for an attack, because it cannot attack during the opponent's turn, the attack is performed as normal.
- Applying "● Trap: Change this card to Defense Position" changes "Neo-Spacian Glow Moss" itself to Defense Position. (If "Neo-Spacian Glow Moss" declared the attack, the battle ends without performing damage calculation.)
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Generation Shift: The effect of "Generation Shift" must be able to add a monster to your hand, so you must have a monster in your Main Deck with the same name as the targeted monster to activate it. Therefore, normally, you cannot activate "Generation Shift" by targeting a Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Monster. However, since "Neo-Spacian Marine Dolphin" is also always treated as "Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin", and "Neo-Spacian Twinkle Moss" is also always treated as "Neo-Spacian Glow Moss", you can target them if you have a monster with the same name in your Deck.
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: |
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Konami OCG Card Database: Neo-Spacian Glow Moss
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: Can you target a Fusion/Synchro/Xyz Monster with "Generation Shift"?
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: SPECIFIC CARDS RULINGS