- Two cards are sent from the top of your deck to the Graveyard as a cost to activate the effect which negates the activation of a Spell Card and destroys it.
- The effect must activate directly in chain to the Spell Card's activation.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Konami FAQ: Synchro Monster > Naturia Beast
- ↑ Konami FAQ: [Damage Step] Can the effect of "Naturia Beast" be activated in the Damage Step?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Does "Naturia Beast" negate the effect of a Spell Card if it is not face-up on the field when its effect resolves?
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: Can you activate "Miracle Synchro Fusion" if the name of "Phantom of Chaos" is "Naturia Barkion"?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.