- Your opponent’s Spell and Trap Cards that are already face-up on the field are unaffected by this effect. It only prevents new Spell and Trap Cards from being activated.
- If Naturia Babmoo Shoot’s [sic] effect is active but it’s flipped face-down, its effect will not be applied when flipped face-up.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Duelist Revolution Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.1)
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: Effect Monster > Naturia Bamboo Shoot
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: While the effect of "Naturia Bamboo Shoot" is active, can your opponent activate the effect of a card like a Continuous Spell or Continuous Trap Card which is already face-up?
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: If "Skill Drain" stops being applied, then do you apply the effect of "Naturia Bamboo Shoot" a second time?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.