Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Your opponent’s Spell and Trap Cards that are already face-up on the field are unaffected by this effect. It only prevents new Spell and Trap Cards from being activated.
- If you Tribute Set Naturia Bamboo Shoot by Tributing a “Naturia” monster, its effect will not be applied even if you flip it up later.
- If Naturia Babmoo Shoot’s [sic] effect is active but it’s flipped face-down, its effect will not be applied when flipped face-up.
- If Naturia Bamboo Shoot is temporarily removed from play with Interdimensional Matter Transporter and then returned to the field later, its effect will no longer be applied.
- If you Tribute Summon "Naturia Bamboo Shoot" by Tributing a face-down "Naturia" monster, then the effect of "Naturia Bamboo Shoot" is applied.
- The effect of "Naturia Bamboo Shoot" only prevents your opponent from activating cards (Spell or Trap Cards). Thus, even if the the effect of "Naturia Bamboo Shoot" is active, then your opponent can still activate the effect of a Continuous Spell Card or Continuous Trap Card which is already face-up on the field, even though he cannot activate a Spell or Trap Card.
- Suppose that you activate "Skill Drain" while "Naturia Bamboo Shoot" is on the field. When "Skill Drain" is removed from the field, you re-apply the effect of "Naturia Bamboo Shoot".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Duelist Revolution Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.1)
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: Effect Monster > Naturia Bamboo Shoot
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: While the effect of "Naturia Bamboo Shoot" is active, can your opponent activate the effect of a card like a Continuous Spell or Continuous Trap Card which is already face-up?
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: If "Skill Drain" stops being applied, then do you apply the effect of "Naturia Bamboo Shoot" a second time?