- Mystical Refpanel can be Chained to cards that do the following:
- If you Chain Mystical Refpanel to your opponent’s Spell, then it is still considered to be your opponent’s effect regardless of which player it ends up applying to.
- You cannot Chain Mystical Refpanel to cards like Card Destruction or Upstart Goblin that target multiple players. You cannot use it against Equip, Continuous, or Field Spells.
- It cannot be Chained to Spells that would send cards from a player’s Deck to the Graveyard, even if that Spell would do one of the above things. (Examples, Foolish Burial, Solar Recharge)
- It can be Chained to the effect of a Spell Card that was sent to the Graveyard and then later activated by Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude if that Spell Card would do one of the above.
- You can Chain Mystical Refpanel to Pot of Duality. If you Chain Mystical Refpanel to your opponent’s Pot of Duality, you will reveal the top 3 cards of your Deck and add 1 to your hand, but your opponent will be the one who cannot Special Summon that turn.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Into the Void: You can Chain Mystical Refpanel to Into the Void. The drawing and discarding will be performed by the opponent of the player that activated Into the Void.
- "Mystical Refpanel" can be chained to "Allure of Darkness". The opposite player will draw and then either send his hand to the Graveyard or remove from play 1 DARK monster.
- If you activate "Supremacy Berry" when your Life Points are lower than your opponent's and "Mystical Refpanel" is chained, then the effect of "Supremacy Berry" increases your opponent's Life Points.
- You can Chain "Mystical Refpanel" when your opponent activates "Into the Void". In this case, you (the opponent of the player who activated "Into the Void") will perform both the effect which draws cards and the effect which discards the hand.
- If you activate "Cold Feet", "Mystical Refpanel" can be activated. Also, if the effect of "Cold Feet" is switched to affect the opponent by the effect of "Mystical Refpanel", the opponent cannot use the effects of Spell or Trap Cards or Set them during the turn in which "Cold Feet" was activated.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Duelist Revolution Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can "Mystical Refpanel" be chained to "Allure of Darkness"?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When "Mystical Refpanel" is chained to "Supremacy Berry", does the opponent's Life Points increase?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can you Chain "Mystical Refpanel" to "Into the Void"?
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: If you activate "Cold Feet", can "Mystical Refpanel" be activated?