|This card's OCG and TCG rulings contradict each other.
In the TCG, the ATK increase is a Continuous-like Effect of "Molting Escape", so it no longer applies if the card is destroyed.
- A monster equipped with 2 "Molting Escapes" will only avoid destruction by battle 1 time each turn. Both effects to gain 300 ATK will be applied individually.
- The equipped monster will not gain 300 ATK if it battles while it cannot be destroyed by battle due to a different effect.
- The ATK increases from "Molting Escape" are applied continuously and will disappear if "Molting Escape" is unequipped.
- The effect "Once per turn, if the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed" does not make a Chain Link.
- The effect "The equipped monster gains 300 ATK at the end of the Damage Step each time this effect is applied" makes a Chain Link.
- The ATK increase due to the effect "The equipped monster gains 300 ATK" applies as long as that monster is face-up on the field.
- The ATK increase due to the effect "The equipped monster gains 300 ATK" is still applied even after that "Molting Escape" is destroyed.