|This card's OCG and TCG rulings contradict each other.
- If you use a monster with a mandatory Trigger Effect like “Goblin Zombie” as a Synchro Material Monster for “Mist Wurm” you will activate both the effect of “Goblin Zombie” and the effect of “Mist Wurm” after the Synchro Summon is successful.
- If "Sangan"/"Goblin Zombie"/etc are used for a Synchro Summon, then their effects are mandatory, and must activate as soon as the Synchro Summon is successful.
- If a Gemini Monster which is equipped with "Supervise" is used as a Synchro Material Monster for a Synchro Summon, then the mandatory effect of "Supervise" activates as soon as the Synchro Summon is successful.
- If "Eccentric Boy" is used as a Synchro Material Monster, then the other Synchro Material Monsters must be one monster from the hand. Thus, you cannot Synchro Summon a monster like "Mist Wurm" or "Ally of Justice Decisive Armor" which require two or more non-Tuner monsters.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Hidden Arsenal – Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Konami FAQ: When "Goblin Zombie" is used as a Synchro Material for "Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Boundary", can its Ignition Effect be activated at the time of its successful Synchro Summon?
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Konami FAQ: Can the Ignition Effect of "Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier" be activated when one of the Synchro Material Monsters for the Synchro Summon is equipped with "Supervise"?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can "Mist Wurm" be Synchro Summoned by using "Eccentric Boy"?