Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This card's effect can negate the activations of your opponent's cards and effects.
- You can activate this card's effect and return itself to your hand.
- ↑ Konami Digital Entertainment (22 August 2014). "Putting Your Pendulum Power to Work! – Part 2". Konami. https://yugiohblog.konami.com/articles/?p=6611. Retrieved 16 December 2015. "Apex Avian lets you return “Mist Valley” cards to your hand to negate your opponent’s cards and effects, and Avian itself is a valid target for that effect."
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When resolving the effect of "Mist Valley Apex Avian", if the card to be returned to the hand is not on the field, then does it resolve?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can the effect of "Mist Valley Apex Avian" activate and target itself?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can the effect of "Mist Valley Apex Avian" be activated multiple times in the same Chain?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: [Damage Step] Can the effect of "Mist Valley Apex Avian" be activated in the Damage Step?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Please explain the effect of "Mist Valley Apex Avian".
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can the effect of "Mist Valley Apex Avian" negate the effect of a Continuous Spell/Trap Card which is already face-up?