- None of this card’s effects start a Chain when you apply them.
- If your cards are removed from play from different places at the same time, you can remove up to 2 of your opponent’s cards from each of those places.
- If more than 1 of your cards is banished from the same place, then you can still only banish up to 2 of your opponent’s cards from that same place.
- If your cards are banished from different places at the same time, then you can banish up to 2 of your opponent’s cards from each of those places.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Starstrike Blast Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Konami OCG FAQ: If you activate multiple copies of "Mirror of the Ice Barrier", then do the number of cards removed from play overlap?
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Konami OCG FAQ: How do you resolve it when multiple cards are banished simultaneously while "Mirror of the Ice Barrier" is being applied?
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: Can the effect of "Mirror of the Ice Barrier" be applied if a monster is destroyed while "Macro Cosmos" is being applied?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.