- The "You can add 1 LIGHT Dragon-Type monster from your Deck to your hand, whose Level is less than or equal to the number of "Lightsworn" monsters with different names in your Graveyard." effect is a Trigger Effect. (This effect does not target.)
- The "If this card is sent from the hand or Deck to the Graveyard: Send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard." effect is a Trigger Effect. This effect is activated if this card is sent from the hand or Deck to the Graveyard. (This effect will activate even during the Damage Step.)
- The "Send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard." effect is a Trigger Effect that must always be activated during your End Phase.
- The "Send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard." effect will activate even if this card is sent to the Graveyard as a cost from the hand by "Raigeki Break" or from the Deck by "Card Trooper".
Lightsworn Monster Card Rulings
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Dimension Fortress Weapon: In general, Lightsworn monsters can activate their effects while “Dimension Fortress Weapon” is on the field, but cards are not sent from the Deck to the Graveyard afterwards.
- The negating effect of "Alector, Sovereign of Birds" does not end during the End Phase. The effects of the targeted card remains negated during the entire turn.
- If "Dimension Fortress Weapon" and "Macro Cosmos" are both active, the effects of "Jain, Lightsworn Paladin" and "Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress" still activate, but they resolve without effect.
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official, but may or may not necessarily hold true nowadays.|
Out of Date
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Konami OCG Card Database: Minerva, Lightsworn Maiden
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: Does the effect of "Minerva, Lightsworn Maiden" activate if it's sent from the hand to the Graveyard as a cost?
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: When a card's effect is negated by "Alector, Sovereign of Birds", how long is it negated?
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: While "Dimension Fortress Weapon" and "Macro Cosmos" are on the field, can cards be sent to the Graveyard by "Jain, Lightsworn Paladin"?
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K] [JAIN, LIGHTSWORN PALADIN]
<ref>tags exist for a group named "Out of Date", but no corresponding
<references group="Out of Date"/>tag was found.