- This is a mandatory effect that starts a Chain, does not target, and can activate during the Damage Step. 
- Removing the selected card from play and returning the remaining cards to the Deck happen one after the other, not at the same time.
- This effect still resolves and is applied as much as possible even if the opponent has less than 3 cards in their Deck.
- The card removed from play by this effect is removed face-up.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Extreme Victory -- Card Rulings <Version 1.2> ("Mental Seeker")
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.