- You cannot activate multiple copies of "Maxx "C"" during the same turn.
- You draw when the monster is successfully Special Summoned to the field. If a monster is Special Summoned by a Spell/Trap Card's effect, then you draw after the effect finishes resolving.
- If you remove "Maxx "C"" from the Graveyard after its effect resolves, then you can still apply its effect and draw when your opponent Special Summons a monster.
- Drawing does not start a Chain Link. You draw when the opponent Special Summons the monster.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Konami OCG FAQ: Effect Monster > Maxx "C"
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: At what time do you draw for the effect of "Maxx "C""?
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: After activating the effect of "Maxx "C"", can you draw even if it is no longer in the Graveyard?
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: Does drawing through the effect of "Maxx "C"" start a Chain Link?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.