- The effect to change the Level and halve the ATK/DEF of this card is a Trigger Effect that activates at the end of the Damage Step.
- If "Max Warrior" has its Level and ATK/DEF changed by its own effect and your next Standby Phase is skipped, the Level and ATK/DEF of "Max Warrior" will return to normal at the start of Main Phase 1.
- If you use the effect of "Assault Armor" to let "Max Warrior" attack twice and destroy two monsters, its Level will be 2 and its original ATK/DEF will be ¼ of their printed value.
- You choose when during your Standby Phase to return "Max Warrior's" Level and original ATK/DEF to normal. It does not start a Chain.
- The halved ATK/DEF is considered the original ATK/DEF while "Max Warrior's" effect is being applied.
- The effect of "Max Warrior" which makes its Level become 2 and halves its original ATK and DEF is a Trigger Effect which activates at the end of the Damage Step.