Judge Program Forum Rulings
|These Ruling(s) have not been confirmed as applicable to the TCG.[Notes 1]|
- If "Marauding Captain" is Normal Summoned by the effect of "Ultimate Offering" in the middle of a chain (and is not the last step of the chain to resolve), then you have missed the timing on his effect and you cannot activate his effect to Special Summon a monster from your hand.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Solemn Warning: "Solemn Warning" can be Chained to the activation of a card or the activation of an Effect Monster's effect such as:
- Elemental HERO Neos Knight: If you use a monster like "King of the Swamp" in place of "Elemental HERO Neos" when Fusion Summoning "Elemental HERO Neos Knight", then the ATK of "Elemental HERO Neos Knight" only increases by half the ATK of the Warrior-Type monster.
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: |
- ↑ These Rulings are considered unverified, as their source(s) are not publicly viewable. They are not confirmed as applicable to the TCG until they have been officially published by Konami.
Out of Date
- ↑ This is no longer correct due to the removal of Ignition Effect priority. Ignition Effects cannot be activated in the Summon response window.
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Stumbling
- ↑ Konami FAQ: [Chain] If you Summon "Marauding Captain" with "Ultimate Offering"'s effect in the middle of a chain, can you use the effect?
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Konami FAQ: Can "Solemn Warning" be Chained to a Spell or Trap Card which does not include Special Summoning?
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Konami FAQ: If "King of the Swamp" is used as a Fusion Material, then does the ATK of "Elemental HERO Neos Knight" increase?
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: SPECIFIC CARDS RULINGS