- You decide whether to reduce the target’s Level by 1 or 2 when the effect resolves.
- The Level reduction lasts as long as the target remains face-up on the field.
- The effect targets one face-up monster you control.
- The effect can reduce the targeted monster's Level by 1 or by 2.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Raging Battle -- Card Rulings (version 1.2)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Konami FAQ: Trap Card > Level Retuner
- ↑ Konami FAQ: How long is a monster's Level decreased by the effect of "Level Retuner"?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.