- You can activate this effect multiple times during the same Chain. 
- Exactly 1 face-up “Six Samurai” monster must be the only target of the effect if you want to switch the target to this card. 
- If "Kagemusha" is an illegal target for the effect you want to switch the target of when that effect is activated, you cannot activate "Kagemusha’s" effect. 
- If "Kagemusha" becomes an illegal target for the effect you’re switching the target of when that effect resolves, you do not switch the target. 
- If the target "Six Samurai" monster is an illegal target for the effect you’re switching when that effect resolves, the target is still changed to "Kagemusha". 
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Storm of Ragnarok -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.