- The effect does not target. You can activate "Judgment of Anubis" when your opponent controls no monsters.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- If the effect of "Great Shogun Shien" is applied, when "Magic Jammer"/"Seven Tools of the Bandit"/etc negates the activation of a Spell/Trap Card, the opponent can activate one more Spell/Trap Card.
- While "Splendid Venus" is on the field, you cannot activate cards like "Magic Jammer" which negate the activation and effect of a Spell/Trap Card.
- If your opponent activates "Magic Jammer" at Chain Link 2 while controlling "Bountiful Artemis", after resolving the chain, the last event to occur is the resolution of "Magic Jammer" and the drawing from "Bountiful Artemis". At this time, you can activate "Appropriate".
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: |
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Trap Card > Judgment of Anubis
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When "Great Shogun Shien" is face-up on the field, when the activation of a Spell Card is negated with "Magic Jammer" etc, can another Spell Card be activated?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When "Splendid Venus" is on your field, can the opponent activate "Magic Jammer" or "Magic Drain"?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: After "Dark Bribe" resolves and the event is considered "drawing", can "Appropriate" be activated?
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]