Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mentions in other Rulings
- Pixie Ring: If all monsters you control have the same ATK while “Pixie Ring” is active, your opponent cannot declare an attack (except with monsters that can attack directly such as Earthbound Immortals, “Jinzo #7” etc.)
- "Sebek's Blessing" can be activated when you successfully attack directly. This is when you inflict Battle Damage both when attacking when your opponent controls no monsters, and when attacking directly by the effect of "Leghul"/"Jinzo #7"/etc.
- The effect of "Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu"/"Earthbound Immortal Aslla piscu"/etc prevents your opponent's monsters from selecting it as an attack target. Thus, when the only monster you control is "Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu"/etc, your opponent can neither attack your monster nor attack directly. However, your opponent can still attack you directly with monsters like "Jinzo #7" which can attack directly.
- If a monster like "Jinzo #7" attacks directly and "Forbidden Chalice" is activated during the Damage Step, then no replay occurs and you perform damage calculation normally.
- If you control "Pixie Ring" and two or more monsters, all of whom have equal ATK, then your opponent cannot declare an attack. He can only attack directly with a monster with the effect of being able to attack directly, like "Jinzo #7".
- If "Vindikite R-Genex" is the only monster you control, then its effect "Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target." will prevent your opponent from both attacking monsters and attacking directly. However, if your opponent controls a monster like "Jinzo #7" that can attack directly, then it may still attack directly, even if you only control "Vindikite R-Genex".
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: |
- ↑ Konami FAQ: At what time can "Sebek's Blessing" be activated?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When "Earthbound Immortal Aslla piscu" is the only monster on your opponent's field, can you attack directly?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: [Damage Step] When the effect of "Jinzo #7" is negated during the Damage Step, do you perform Damage Calculation?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: While applying the effect of "Pixie Ring" while you control 2+ monster with equal ATK, can your opponent attack?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If your opponent only controls "Vindikite R-Genex", then can you attack directly?
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: SPECIFIC CARDS RULINGS