- You'll still apply the effect of Into the Void even if you have 2 or fewer cards in your hand when it resolves.
- You can activate this card while you only have 3 cards in your hand, and 1 is "Into the Void".
- If you have two or fewer cards in your hand when resolving the effect of "Into the Void", then you still apply the effects which have you draw cards and discard your hand during the End Phase.
- The effect of discarding cards during the End Phase did not start a chain
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Konami Gameplay FAQ: The Shining Darkness Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Mystical Refpanel vs. Into the Void
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Konami FAQ: Spell Card > Into the Void
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If you have three cards in your hand including one "Into the Void", then can you activate it?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can you Chain "Mystical Refpanel" to "Into the Void"?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.