- You can activate Intercept Wave even while G.B. Hunter is face-up on the field. In that case, you'll switch the Synchro Monsters to Defense Position, but you won't return them to the Extra Deck in the End Phase.
- Synchro Monsters that were not changed to Defense Position by Intercept Wave will still be returned to the Extra Deck during the End Phase.
- You cannot activate Intercept Wave if there are no Attack Position Synchro Monsters on the field.
- At least 1 monster must be changed to Defense Position by Intercept Wave or else the effect to return Synchro Monsters to the Extra Deck will not be applied.
- During the End Phase, the effect of "Intercept Wave" also returns to the Extra Deck Synchro Monsters Summoned after "Intercept Wave" was activated.