- The first sentence of the effect is a condition, not an effect.
- If you have 1 or more cards in your hand when this effect resolves, you will still Special Summon the targeted monsters.
- If only 1 of the target monsters is in the Graveyard when the effect of Infernity Mirage resolves, it will still be Special Summoned.
- When resolving the effect of "Infernity Mirage", if one of the two targeted "Infernity" monsters is no longer in the Graveyard, then you can still Special Summon the remaining monster.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Konami Gameplay FAQ: The Shining Darkness Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Infernity Mirage VS Effect Veiler
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Infernity Mirage
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If one of the targeted monster is no longer in the Graveyard when resolving the effect of "Infernity Mirage", then can the remaining monster be Special Summoned?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.