Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This effect targets 1 monster your opponent controls. It can even target face-down monsters.
- The damage dealt is half of the ATK of the monster while it was on the field. If you destroy a face-down monster, no damage is dealt.
- The damage inflicted by the effect of "Infernity Doom Dragon" is equal to half the ATK of the destroyed monster while it is on the field.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Konami Gameplay FAQ: The Shining Darkness Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Konami FAQ: Synchro Monster > Infernity Doom Dragon
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Konami FAQ: For the damage-inflicting effect of "Infernity Doom Dragon", the damage inflicted uses the ATK of the destroyed monster at what time?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If you have one or more cards in your hand when resolving the effect of a card like "Infernity Mirage", then can you draw?