- "Infernity Break" will work even if you have 1 or more cards in your hand when it resolves.
- Removing and destroying happen at the same time.
- You still remove the card from your Graveyard even if your opponent's card is no longer on the field.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Konami Gameplay FAQ: The Shining Darkness Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Trap Card > Infernity Break
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If you have one or more cards in your hand when resolving the effect of a card like "Infernity Mirage", then can you draw?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.