- If you control your opponent's monster and it is destroyed by battle and sent to your opponent's Graveyard, you cannot activate your Infernity Avenger's effect.
- If you have multiple copies of "Infernity Avenger" in your Graveyard, then you can activate all of their effects in a Chain, and Special Summon them all to the field.
- ↑ Wording error, instead of "is increased by", it should say "becomes".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Konami Gameplay FAQ: The Shining Darkness Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If you have one or more cards in your hand when resolving the effect of a card like "Infernity Randomizer", then can you draw?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If there are multiple copies of "Infernity Avenger", then can you Special Summon them all with each of their effects?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.