Mentions in Other RulingsEdit
- Torapart: If a monster Synchro Summoned with “Torapart” attacks, the opponent cannot activate Trap Cards until after the Damage Step is over. Even cards like “Hero Signal” cannot be activated (which activate when monsters are sent to the Graveyard at the end of the Damage Step).
- When "Torapart" is used for the Synchro Summon of a a Synchro Monster and that Synchro Monster attacks, Trap Cards cannot be activated even at the end of the Damage Step. The opponent cannot activate cards like "Hero Signal" which are activated at the end of the Damage Step.
- If you control a monster that your opponent owns due to the effect of "Enemy Controller", if that monster is destroyed by battle on your side of the field and sent to the opponent's Graveyard, you can activate "Hero Signal".
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When the effect of "Torapart" is applied, cards which are activated at the end of the Damage Step cannot be activated?
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: Can "Hero Signal" be activated if a monster originally owned by the opponent whose control was taken by the effect of "Enemy Controller" is destroyed by battle on your side of the field and sent to the opponent's Graveyard?