Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Fairy Wind: If “Heavy Storm” or “Giant Trunade” is activated, you cannot activate “Fairy Wind” unless there is another face-up Spell or Trap Card other than “Heavy Storm” or “Giant Trunade.”
- Starlight Road: If you Chain “Starlight Road” to “Heavy Storm” while you control 2 or more Spell or Trap Cards and Special Summon “Stardust Dragon” you cannot activate “Torrential Tribute” afterwards. Even though the effect of “Heavy Storm” is negated, the activation was not, so the card will still resolve without effect and you will miss the timing to activate “Torrential Tribute.”
- Trap Monster: While active, a Trap Monster can be destroyed by effects that affect Monsters and/or Spells/Traps. (You can use either Dark Hole or Heavy Storm to destroy them.)
Judge Program Forum Rulings
|These Ruling(s) have not been confirmed as applicable to the TCG.[Notes 1]|
Versus Indestructible Cards
- Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins: If "Demise, King of Armageddon"/"Heavy Storm"/"Malevolent Catastrophe"/etc would destroy "Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins" and at least 1 "Crystal Beast" card in your opponent's Spell/Trap Zone, then "Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins" is not destroyed because of the "Crystal Beast" card.
- Field Barrier: "Heavy Storm"/"Malevolent Catastrophe"/etc can be activated while "Field Barrier" is active, but the Field Spell Card will still not be destroyed.
- Card Rulings:Imperial Custom: If "Imperial Custom" is active and an effect like "Heavy Storm" or "Demise, King of Armageddon" or "Malevolent Catastrophe" would destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field, then "Imperial Custom" is destroyed, but all other face-up Continuous Trap Cards are not destroyed and remain on the field.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Curse of Royal: "Curse of Royal" can only be used against a card that destroys one, and only one, Spell/Trap Card. It cannot be used against a card which destroys multiple Spell/Trap Cards, such as "Heavy Storm".
- Carrierroid: The effect of "Carrierroid" can only be used against effects which targets and destroys Spell/Trap Cards. You cannot use it against "Harpie's Feather Duster"/"Heavy Storm"/etc.
- Malefic Stardust Dragon: The effect of "Malefic Stardust Dragon" only prevents Field Spell Cards from being destroyed by card effects, such as that of "Heavy Storm" or "Mystical Space Typhoon". Thus, if your opponent activates a new Field Spell Card while you already have a Field Spell Card active, then your Field Spell Card is destroyed.
- Starlight Road: Suppose "Heavy Storm" is activated while there are two or more Spell/Trap Cards on the field, and "Starlight Road" is Chained. After "Starlight Road" Special Summons "Stardust Dragon", the resolution of the negated "Heavy Storm" still occurs, so "Torrential Tribute" cannot be activated since you miss the timing.
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: |
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Rulings are considered unverified, as their source(s) are not publicly viewable. They are not confirmed as applicable to the TCG until they have been officially published by Konami.
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Starlight Road and Bottomless Trap Hole
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When "Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins" cannot be destroyed by its effect, is it destroyed with "Heavy Storm"?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When the effect of "Field Barrier" is applied, can "Heavy Storm" be activated?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When "Heavy Storm" is activated while "Imperial Custom" is active, are the Continuous Trap Cards destroyed?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can "Curse of Royal" be activated in chain to "Heavy Storm"?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can the effect of "Carrierroid" be chained to a card like "Heavy Storm" which does not target?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If your opponent activates a Field Spell Card while "Malefic Stardust Dragon" is on the field, then is your Field Spell Card destroyed?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can cards like "Torrential Tribute" be activated when "Stardust Dragon" is Special Summoned by "Starlight Road"?
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: SPECIFIC CARDS RULINGS
<ref>tags exist for a group named "Out of Date", but no corresponding
<references group="Out of Date"/>tag was found.