- The effect of “Half or Nothing” that halves ATK only applies to monsters face-up on the field at that time. Monsters flipped face-up, or Summoned, afterwards are not affected.
- The effect which halves the ATK of the opponent's monsters is still considered to be the effect of the player which activated this card.
- The halving effect of "Half or Nothing" only affects monsters that are on the field when "Half or Nothing" resolves. It does not affect monsters Summoned afterwards.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Crimson Crisis – Card Rulings (version 2.0)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Konami FAQ: Trap Card > Half or Nothing
- ↑ Konami FAQ: After activating "Half or Nothing", is the ATK of a monster which later becomes face-up on the field halved?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.