Lightsworn Monster Card Rulings
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Dimension Fortress Weapon: In general, Lightsworn monsters can activate their effects while “Dimension Fortress Weapon” is on the field, but cards are not sent from the Deck to the Graveyard afterwards.
- The negating effect of "Alector, Sovereign of Birds" does not end during the End Phase. The effects of the targeted card remains negated during the entire turn.
- If "Dimension Fortress Weapon" and "Macro Cosmos" are both active, the effects of "Jain, Lightsworn Paladin" and "Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress" still activate, but they resolve without effect.
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official, but may or may not necessarily hold true nowadays.|
Out of Date
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: When a card's effect is negated by "Alector, Sovereign of Birds", how long is it negated?
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: While "Dimension Fortress Weapon" and "Macro Cosmos" are on the field, can cards be sent to the Graveyard by "Jain, Lightsworn Paladin"?
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K] [JAIN, LIGHTSWORN PALADIN]
<ref>tags exist for a group named "Out of Date", but no corresponding
<references group="Out of Date"/>tag was found.