- When the “Aesir” monster is destroyed, it goes to your Graveyard. It is not removed from play with the rest of your opponent’s cards. 
- You destroy the “Aesir” monster and remove the rest of the cards from play simultaneously. 
- The “Aesir” monster is not considered to be destroyed by the opponent’s card, so you cannot revive it during the End Phase. 
- If you control the “Aesir” monster during your opponent’s next End Phase, you still destroy it and remove your opponent’s cards from play. 
- You can still activate "Gotterdammerung" if "Remove Brainwashing" is in effect. You immediately regain control of the “Aesir” monster in that case. 
- If "Imperial Iron Wall" is in play during your opponent’s next End Phase, you will still destroy the “Aesir” monster but your opponent’s cards will not be removed from play. 
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Storm of Ragnarok -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.