- Tributing 1 face-up Level 4 Gemini Monster you control is a cost. This effect targets 1 card on the field.
- If you cannot destroy the target card, you cannot draw.
Judge Program Forum Rulings
|These Ruling(s) have not been confirmed as applicable to the TCG.[Notes 1]|
- Destroying the targeted card and drawing are considered to happen simultaneously.
- When resolving "Gemini Spark", if the targeted card cannot be destroyed, then you cannot draw a card.
- If "Gemini Spark" targets a Spell/Trap Card, and "Fiend's Hand Mirror" is activated in a chain, you can change the target of "Gemini Spark" to a Monster Card.
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Rulings are considered unverified, as their source(s) are not publicly viewable. They are not confirmed as applicable to the TCG until they have been officially published by Konami.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Stardust Overdrive Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Gemini Spark vs. Stardust Dragon
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Konami OCG Card Database: Gemini Spark
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: When resolving "Gemini Spark", is the drawing effect applied even if the targeted card cannot be destroyed?
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: If "Fiend's Hand Mirror" is activated in a chain to "Gemini Spark", can a Monster Card be targeted?
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: If you have no cards in the Deck, can "Gemini Spark" be activated?