- Tributing 1 face-up Level 4 Gemini Monster you control is a cost. This effect targets 1 card on the field.
- If you cannot destroy the target card, you cannot draw.
Judge Program Forum Rulings
|These Ruling(s) have not been confirmed as applicable to the TCG.[Notes 1]|
- Destroying the targeted card and drawing are considered to happen simultaneously.
- When resolving "Gemini Spark", if the targeted card cannot be destroyed, then you cannot draw a card.
- If "Gemini Spark" targets a Spell/Trap Card, and "Fiend's Hand Mirror" is activated in a chain, you can change the target of "Gemini Spark" to a Monster Card.
- ↑ These Rulings are considered unverified, as their source(s) are not publicly viewable. They are not confirmed as applicable to the TCG until they have been officially published by Konami.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Stardust Overdrive Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Gemini Spark vs. Stardust Dragon
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Konami OCG Card Database: Gemini Spark
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: When resolving "Gemini Spark", is the drawing effect applied even if the targeted card cannot be destroyed?
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: If "Fiend's Hand Mirror" is activated in a chain to "Gemini Spark", can a Monster Card be targeted?
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: If you have no cards in the Deck, can "Gemini Spark" be activated?