- This effect does not target. You choose which cards to destroy when resolving the effect.
Fortune Lady Monster Rulings
- If this card’s Level is 12, the effect to increase its Level will not activate during the Standby Phase.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Stardust Overdrive Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Fortune Lady Wind
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Does the effect of "Fortune Lady Wind" which destroys Spell or Trap Cards target?
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Konami FAQ: When does the effect of "Fortune Lady Wind" refer to the number of "Fortune Lady" cards on the field?
- ↑ Konami Gameplay FAQ: Ancient Prophecy -- Card Rulings (version 1.0) [Fortune Lady Light]
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Konami OCG Card Database: When the Level of "Fortune Lady Light" is 12, does its Level-increasing effect activate?
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: When the effect of a monster like "Fortune Lady Earth" is negated by an effect like "Skill Drain", does its altered Level return to the original value?
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: Can cards like "Magician's Circle" Special Summon monster like "Fortune Lady Earth" which have undefined ATKs?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.