- If multiple monsters are Summoned at the same time, you can use “Flying Fortress SKY FIRE” to destroy all of them and inflict 800 damage to your opponent.
- If a combination of monsters are Summoned and Set at the same time, you must choose to either destroy the Summoned monsters, or the Set monsters, and inflict 800 damage to your opponent.
- Sending 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard is a cost to activate the effect to destroy the target opponent’s card.
- The effect to destroy 1 card of your choice is a targeted effect. The other effects do not target.
Out of Date
- Sending 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard is a cost to activate the effect which destroys an opponent's card on the field.
- The effect which destroys an opponent's card targets one card on your opponent's field.
- Neither effect which can only be activated once per opponent's turn targets.
- ↑ Ignition Effects no longer have priority.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Crimson Crisis -- Card Rulings (version 2.0)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Konami OCG Card Database: Flying Fortress SKY FIRE
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: Can a "Flying Fortress SKY FIRE" that was sent to the Graveyard from your hand be Special Summoned by the effect of "Dark Flattop"?
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: Can the effect of "Summon Reactor・SK" Special Summon "Flying Fortress SKY FIRE" if it was sent to the Graveyard from the hand or Deck?
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: Is damage inflicted by the effect of "Trap Reactor・Y FI"/"Spell Reactor・RE" if the Spell/Trap Card cannot be destroyed during resolution?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.