Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- If this monster battles a monster with the same ATK and both are destroyed at the same time and sent to the Graveyard, you cannot activate its effect.
- If this monster destroys “Embodiment of Apophis” or “Metal Reflect Slime” by battle and sends it to the Graveyard you cannot activate the effect to Summon a monster.
- The effect of “Blackwing – Shura the Blue Flame” activates when monsters are destroyed and sent to the Graveyard at the end of the Damage Step. This is the same timing as the effects of cards like “Hydrogeddon,” “Blue Thunder T-45,” “Goyo Guardian,” and “Elemental Hero Flame Wingman” [sic].
- In order for its effect to activate, “Blackwing – Shura the Blue Flame” must be face-up on the field when the monster it destroyed by battle is sent to the Graveyard. This means:
- If Shura and the other monster destroy each other by battle (equal ATK), Shura’s effect does not activate.
- If Shura is destroyed by a Flip Effect like “Man-Eater Bug,” Shura’s effect does not activate.
- If Shura is flipped face-down after damage calculation by a card effect, such as “Desertapir,” Shura’s effect does not activate.
- If Shura is removed from play [sic] by battling “D.D. Warrior,” Shura’s effect does not activate.
- If Shura is destroyed by an effect after the monster it destroyed by battle was sent to the Graveyard, such as “Michizure,” Shura’s effect DOES activate, and you can Special Summon a monster.
- NOTE: These rules also apply to any other monster with the text “When this card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard….” (Examples: “Hydrogeddon,” “Goyo Guardian,” or “Elemental Hero Flame Wingman” [sic].)
- These rules do NOT apply to monsters with the text “When this card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle….” (but does not specify “and sends it to the Graveyard”). (Example: “Blue Thunder T-45”.) Monsters with that text will activate their effects in ALL of the above scenarios.
- If "Flamvell Firedog" is not face-up on the field when the destroyed monster is sent to the Graveyard, then the effect of "Flamvell Firedog" does not activate. Thus, the effect will not activate if "Flamvell Firedog" battles with a monster with equal ATK and both are destroyed by battle, so you cannot Special Summon a FIRE monster with 200 or less DEF.