Mentions in Other Rulings
- Morphtronic Forcefield: You cannot chain “Morphtronic Forcefield” to effects that are uncertain to destroy a “Morphtronic” monster like “Fissure” or “Smashing Ground”, even if the only monsters you control are “Morphtronic” monsters.
- In general, you can only activate Normal Spell Cards during you Main Phase. After attacking with a monster you can still activate a Normal Spell Card, like "Fissure", during your Main Phase 2.
- If "Ally of Justice Nullfier" battles with "Sangan" while "DNA Transplant" is turning "Sangan" into a LIGHT monster, and later "Sangan" is destroyed by "Fissure", then "Sangan"'s effect will be negated.
- "Morphtronic Forcefield" cannot be Chained to "Smashing Ground"/"Fissure"/etc, even if you only control "Morphtronic" monsters.
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: |
- ↑ Konami FAQ: [Basic Rules] After declaring an attack, is it possible to activate a Spell Card, like "Fissure"?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can "Remote Revenge" be activated against an effect which does not target?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When "Sangan" is a LIGHT monster and battles with "Ally of Justice Nullfier", when it is sent to the Graveyard by another card effect, is the effect negated?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can "Morphtronic Forcefield" be Chained to a card which does not target?
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: SPECIFIC CARDS RULINGS